For Corporations and Foundations
Corporations and foundations are important members of the wider Rutgers community. Your generous support enables the university to establish new initiatives and sustain existing ones, and to fulfill its educational, teaching, and outreach priorities.
The CFR team is equipped to help you meet your institution’s goals by creating and reaffirming connections between your leadership and Rutgers’ distinguished faculty, exceptional students, special resources, and a wide array of academic programs and research disciplines. CFR serves as a central point of access for philanthropic engagement and a connection point to additional Rutgers resources and services that include:
- Research and development collaborations and alliances
- Facilitating equipment donations to support faculty and student research
- Identifying and securing volunteer opportunities for employees, including advisory board membership
- Recruiting students for full-time employment and internships
- Coordinating community outreach partnerships between corporations, foundations, and Rutgers community members
- Offering executive education and staff professional development opportunities that advance corporations’ and foundations’ own management objectives
For funders seeking partners committed to social, scientific, and cultural innovation, Rutgers is an ideal choice. Forward-looking faculty and their students are engaged in path-breaking research and discovery that addresses many of the world’s most serious challenges. Members of the CFR team would be pleased to introduce you to some of the most interesting initiatives under way in Rutgers’ more than 200 research centers and institutes.
To discuss your overall philanthropic goals and your interest in Rutgers, please contact us.