Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) is an academic health leader that is shaping the future of human health, pioneering breakthroughs, and integrating care to keep the world well. It actively ushers in a healthier future by providing excellent, vital care for New Jersey residents. Beyond the Garden State, RBHS’s vision expands to reimagine the health care industry as a whole, modeling integrated patient care, working to provide equity and access to care for all people, and conducting lifesaving research. As RBHS looks toward the future, it is developing health professionals who will help build thriving communities wherever they go.
- Offers high-quality, vital health care that improves the health of New Jersey residents, and uses research to better our world
- Conducts collaborative research that results in life-changing discoveries
- Employs a disruptive, integrated model of care that results in powerful outcomes
- Delivers a future-focused education, so that graduates can be at the forefront of health care
- Tackles the tough challenges of access and equity to ensure that all receive the care they need
- Creates partnerships between extraordinary health care professionals and the communities around us to improve population health and address health disparities