Here’s your chance to access the growing list of companies actively recruiting Rutgers alumni on NextUp – a new kind of job recruitment portal.
NextUp knows that you are more than just your resume. Hiring partners get to know you through the professional characteristics and preferences in your profile. You’re then connected with recruiters based on a powerful matching algorithm that is optimized for successful connections. Whether you’re actively job searching or passively open to considering a better career opportunity, you can match anonymously and entertain a conversation with recruiters who are interested in you.
- Access a career advancement portal that YOU control
- For active and passive job seekers alike
- Get matched with recruiters based on who you are - not just your resume
- Browse anonymously to gauge interest
- Find the latest companies looking to recruit Rutgers alumni
It’s FREE for Rutgers alumni!
Rutgers partners with The BlueSteps Global School Alliance Program to provide FREE curated reports, career guides, and exclusive webinars that support executive-level professionals with the insights and resources to build a competitive business plan for their careers.
When joining BlueSteps, Rutgers Alumni receive the following benefits for FREE:
- Guides and reports on executive job search and C-level networking
- Expert advice from professionals working in executive recruitment
- Access to topics such as:
- Finding Executive Mentors
- Transitioning to Executive-Level Roles
- Executive and Confidential Job Searches
- Compensation Negotiation for Leaders
- And so much more…
You’re on a journey as an executive. Join 100,000+ executive members and let BlueSteps be your guide to the top. Rutgers Alumni can enjoy an exclusive 30% discount when upgrading to the optional premium membership with enhanced benefits.
Looking for ways to get hands-on experience and showcase your job readiness to potential employers? Google Career Certificates provides graduated Rutgers alumni with FREE access to in-demand jobs through rapid reskilling without the need for prior experience in the high-growth fields of IT support, data analytics, project management, user experience (UX) design, and digital marketing & e-commerce.
These certificates were developed and taught by Google employees, and are hands-on, practical, and rigorous. They can be completed in under six months part-time. Did we mention they are FREE to graduated Rutgers alumni?
Why wait? There are over 1.3 million job openings across the field of technology and the demand for qualified workers is growing. Here’s how you can get started today: